Sasha with some of the girls from the orphanage. Anya is kneeling on the floor. Sasha is wearing her Victoria Secret PJ's I found at the thrift store for a real bargain (and they still had the tags on!)

Trying to look tough!

Mark saw this and said "your daughter and a flying rat!"
So, are you waiting to pack to make sure you don't overpack? Is that the secret? LOL
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip! Can't wait to read your first post from Kiev!
Oh, did you pack enough pepto;)
June
Aaack! Saw that clock on the top of the screen and it says 0 days! Of course, I knew that, but can you believe the day is finally here?! I can't imagine all the butterflies in your stomach, head even toes. Time to see God's destiny on sweet Sasha's life take a BIG turn. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteDitto to the above comment...I just looked at your clock and see that you are leaving really, really soon...like in a couple of hours! I sure hope you are packed now!
ReplyDeleteI'm having loads of fun reading your blog and Shannon's in China. So very cool it gives me chills and reminds me of our trip not so long ago.
Sending hugs as you prepare for the forever long plane ride. Can't wait to read about your adventures on "the other side"!!
We are so excited for you to see Sasha!!! Can't wait to hear details of the reunion. We are praying your flights go smoothly and we're tracking the flights. God Bless.
ReplyDeleteLaurel