Friday, May 1, 2009

last few hours

We've decided not to sleep - why bother we're getting picked up in 3 hours. We had dinner with a volunteer from Sasha's orphanage and her boyfriend. It was a wonderful evening - this woman is amazing and loves our girl. She's so encouraging and speaks truth to sasha too. She told me "I pray always for sasha and you come. Your give her big hope." They then came over to our apartment for dessert and didn't leave till 11:30 ish. So we're going to pack. Sasha just said, before she hopped in the shower, "I so happy!" And she is. She's laughed all night. Wesley called on Skype and she screamed "WESLEY" before answering. She's got they skyping down real well.

Here's a little video from our dinner.

1 comment:

  1. wow, I am so thankful for this woman that loves your girl. what a sweet gift -- see you SOON!

    ReplyDelete