
Well, she's all tucked in with her new pink pajama's on. She said she didn't need pajamas when I showed them to her - but a few minutes later she came out of the bedroom with them on modeling them.
Earlier, she was talking about how Ukraine pizza is better than American pizza cause she likes thin crust - which got us to talking about her birthday party this summer that we had at the swim club with pizza. I asked if she'd like to do that again (with a thinner crust pizza!)- and that pleased her. Then later in day we were skyping with Beth and Zhenya (who came home in December), Sasha invited Zhenya to her birthday party in August. She is a planner. Zhenya was all excited about coming to the birthday party again. It's crazy to think that where these kids were last summer at the party (orphans) and this year they'll be part of a family. The girls talked for a really long time - they kicked me and Beth off. Zhenya even took the computer to another room and sent me to my room - which is funny cause we can't understand much of what they're saying anyway. How cool is it that Sasha will have Zhenya and Anastasia when she comes home that she'll be able to talk to?
When we were looking at cars - she does love cars - I said that I liked Toyota and she said "Yes, I know - toyota, toyota, toyota, toyota" (We have 4 toyotas!) Then she said how now she is small, then did hand motions for her getting bigger - then she said toyota five times - cause she wants a toyota too when she gets bigger! Geeze, I hope I'm not still driving my beat up toyota van by the time she gets a car!
We talked about all kinds of options of stuff to do tomorrow. She couldn't decide, but tonight before she went to bed she said she'd like to go shopping for clothes. Amen - love that jacket that she wears EVERY DAY, but would love to have a back-up so we could maybe throw that in the wash!
Okay - going to bed and dreaming of passports and Visas and being in Kentucky for the Kentucky Derby.
The picture is of her skyping.
Yep I noticed the jacket in every picture too. O well
ReplyDeleteShe does not strike me as a pink pajama kind of girl. Katie wants to take her to the barn and see her horse.
Jennifer O
A year and a half later, and my boys Dima and Misha still wear the SAME jacket or sweater EVERY DAY. I have to pry it off of them to wash it. I guess it's a source of comfort to them. Love the Skype pic.
ReplyDelete